Tuesday, June 2, 2009

who?

--------------------
March 12 - 9:27pm - Shanghai

rainy, icky day in shanghai - so i've been sitting at my desk ALL day long and i think i'm pretty much cross-eyed at this point.

i haven't stopped with the tedious task of looking through the whole guest list, revising one name after another, cutting some out ( Sad sorry!!!), adding others (lucky you!). (sigh). it's been a long process. but hey, i guess every couple goes through this 'guest list dilemma'...

the second part to it is how to address the guests! there must exist some middle ground somewhere between too traditional and too ultra modern. i just haven't found that place yet. how do you make sure the invitation doesn't sound either like some stuffy medieval event OR a casual 'hey, come hang out at my place' thing?

hahahaha! these are my issues as of late. but don't judge me when you get your invitation ok!? Smiles i'm trying to find a happy medium here!

i'm sure if you are reading this you probably got my 'request' to send me your most updated mailing address. Smiles sorry! but with facebook, everything is much easier nowadays, right? but at the same time it's also much more difficult to keep some things out of the loop, oops! Tongue out

aside from that, i heard from my caterer, which has absolutely thrilled me because her ideas are great and her quote was perfect. so i'm really excited about the food and how it'll be prepared and served and i really think everyone is going to enjoy it. at least i hope so.

so that's it for tonight. rodrigo is out at some meetings, so i'm going to go sit on the couch with my glass of wine and munch on something alone. boo hoo. Sad

besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment